The Home Builders Association of Georgia is pleased to partner with Title Sponsor: Home Depot and Promotional Sponsor: Homesphere along with the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association to bring the Builder Remodeler Expo to the Greater Atlanta area in 2016.
The conference and continuing education classes with be held on March 7th from 8:00 a. m. to 5:00 p. m. followed by the opening reception and networking event from 5:30 p. m. -7:00 p. m. On March 8 & 9 attendees can attend the opening general session featuring our guest key note speaker and visit with exhibitors who will be demonstrating their latest products, services and hottest trends for today’s homebuyers.
The CE track will include 40+ educational opportunities for industry professionals to earn continuing education classes from some of the nations top industry leaders and trainers on topics such as best building practices, kitchen & bath trends, sales and marketing, technology, business/legal, design, social media and aging in place. In addition, limited opportunities are available for exhibitors to reserve and give a 60 minute mini-session on their newest products.
If you are a builder, remodeler, contractor, designer or residential architect you should register today so you can start to receive updates on the show as they are announced. At BRExpo 2016 you will find all you are looking for in products, services, education and networking all under one roof at the Cobb Galleria Center.
• Receive updates on speakers, exhibitors, CE classes, events and demonstrations.
• Receive preferred rates at area hotels convenient to the Cobb Galleria Center.
• The Builder Remodeler Expo will be the largest show of its kind on the East Coast within the past 10 years.
• It will be an event worth attending to find new products, services and education all under one roof.
• Being actively involved in the building industry qualifies you for many aspects of this event which will be highly beneficial to your business.
• Hundreds of exhibitors will be on hand representing thousands of products and will be happy to give you personal demonstrations. This coupled with our strong lineup of educational classes covering the hottest topics in our changing industry give you everything you need.
Register today and save $100 by using Promo Code: HBAG2016 (expires 12/1/15). Contact Cindy Huber at 678-224-8609 ext. 5 or email cindy@ thebrexpo.comif you have any questions.
Just a few of the Attendee Categories Include:
• Architects –Residential
• Builders –Single and Multi-Family
• Contractors –Foundation, Building, Electrical, Plumbing, Roofing, HVAC, Painting, Flooring
• Designers –Interior, Exterior, Landscape, Outdoor
• Developers –Real Estate and Residential Land Developers
• Engineers –Civil, Structural, Mechanical
• Financial Institutions
• Green Initiatives
• Landscape Installers
• Remodelers –Every type of remodeling trade o