Make Tidying Your House Easier
North American Precis Syndicate
Getting rid of food and other stains on carpeting can be easier than many people realize. (NAPS)
(NAPSI)—“Today is the day I will clean all the things!” We’ve all been
there. We wake up with boundless energy and enthusiasm, ready to tackle the
never-ending cleaning and organizing to-do list. But let’s face it, this motivation dwindles quickly because the list is
daunting. Keep your home in order with these easy tasks.
• Make the beds every morning to brighten up a room and make it look
• Put away clean clothes in closets and drawers right after washing.
• Pick up the miscellaneous items left on nightstands every day.
• When the central room of your home is organized, it does wonders for the
rest of the house. Fold blankets, fluff pillows and stack magazines. Hide the
remaining clutter in baskets—they look decorative but hide clutter.
• Dust furniture every week to add a shine to the room.
• Vacuum hard floors and carpets weekly.
• Eliminate stains from rugs and carpets with Spot Shot® Instant Carpet
Stain Remover. Whether you spilled your morning coffee or found a month-old
spaghetti stain, Spot Shot easily and quickly removes food, drink, dirt and
• Remove scuff marks from hardwood floors by rubbing the mark with a clean
tennis ball until it disappears.
• Put dirty dishes into the dishwasher immediately after a meal.
• Clean countertops with a mix of equal parts water and apple cider
vinegar every evening.
• Place a lemon peel in your garbage disposal and run it for a fresh
• Wipe down sinks, mirrors, shower doors and counters for an instant
upgrade every week.
• Cover the showerhead and faucets with a plastic bag filled with vinegar
to remove mineral deposits as needed.
Learn more about Spot Shot® Instant Carpet Stain Remover at SpotShot.com and pick up a can at Walmart.
“You can eliminate stains from rugs and
carpets with Spot Shot Instant Carpet Stain Remover. It easily and quickly
removes food, drink, dirt and pet stains, old or new. http://bit.ly/2WKPKOg”
On the Net:North American Precis Syndicate, Inc.(NAPSI)